Ouriginal supports academic institutions, secondary schools, and corporations in their academic integrity and quality initiatives by delivering a fully automated system for checking text originality and preventing plagiarism. The software is fully integrated into all major learning management systems and uses advanced machine learning to deliver test-winning accuracy. With 20 years at the forefront of promoting academic integrity, Ouriginal now serves more than 6,000 institutions in over 110 countries worldwide. Ouriginal is privately owned with global headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and offices in Cologne, Germany and Chesterfield, Missouri.
Ouriginal is seeking a junior Customer Support Representative to expand its North American Customer Support Team. This position will be based within the United States and fully remote, located within the Eastern time zone preferred. The Customer Support Representative will report directly to the Technical Support Manager, Americas, and pivotal in supporting North American clients, partners, resellers, and international operations. Their efforts will drive customer success by partnering with internal and external teams to ensure Ouriginal’s services and products’ successful delivery.
Experience & Skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment, manage multiple projects, set priorities, embrace change, and work independently in a remote setting
· Ability to maintain a patient, constructive and helpful demeanor when working with internal and external clients
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Has customer service experience and familiarity with tools like Zendesk, Salesforce, and Jira
· Associate degree preferred or relevant experience
· Demonstrate patience and empathy while interacting with all partners and customers
· Responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service
· Ability to work with different people within an entrepreneurial and start-up environment, and build rapport with a wide range of colleagues, partners, and customers
· Willingness to acquire technical skills (application troubleshooting, database queries, reading logs, etc.)
· Associate degree or a related field required
· 2 years of customer support or similar experience
· Competitive salary
· Laptop and home office stipend
· Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, 401K investment with company match and a flexible paid time off policy.
· 12 PTO holidays.
Ouriginal, Inc. is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or veteran’s status.